Capitalisation (SCPI): it is calculated by multiplying the number of shares by:
• the last market price (last subscription or execution price of the year)
• or, failing that, by the average secondary market price (including over-the-counter)
• or, in the absence of a unit market, by the last published realization value.
It is a capitalization in purchase price.
The capitalization of SCPI Residential real estate is calculated by multiplying the number of units by:
• the subscription price, when SCPI increased its capital during the year
• or, failing that, the last published performance value.