Watch the replay in french of ASPIM annual symposium "Real estate as an actor of the ecological transition : challenges and outlook"
Last Sept 15 2020, ASPIM held its annual symposium on "Real estate as an actor of the ecological transition : challenges and outlook" to the Maison de l'Amérique Latine in Paris.
- Introduction of Frédéric Bôl, ASPIM chairman between 2016 and 2020 and Jean-Marc Coly elected chairman on Sept 15.
- Intervention of Marie-Claire, member of the Economic Social and Environmental Council Bureau and the Governance Committee of the Citizens' Convention for Climate
- Intervention of William Aucant, urban architect and member of the Seloger group and the Citizens' Convention for Climate
- Intervention of Charlotte Gardes, in charge of sustainable finance and climate risks at the General Directorate of the French Treasury
- Conclusion of Véronique Donnadieu, ASPIM CEO
Watch the replay in french on Youtube.